Quick and easy homemade Valentine's Day cards.
- letter sized card stock or sheets of perforated "postcards"
- optional: paper-cutter if using card stock
- red crayon, pencil crayon or marker
- red and pink construction paper cut into hearts of varying sizes
- white glue
- heart shaped stickers
- optional: stamps, markers, glitter etc for additional decorating
- optional: if you want to have identical text on each of the cards (such as "Happy Valentine's Day" or "From your friend" then you may want to run the sheets through the printer before you cut them down to size)
- cut card stock into quarters or perforate postcards
- draw a large, red, free-hand heart on each card
- have child glue construction paper hearts as desired
- let glue dry
- have child apply stickers, stamps or other decorations as desired